Welcome to Skippack Acupuncture!
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are often able to achieve results in cases that have not responded to modern Western medicine. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are often less expensive and have fewer side effects than Western medical care. The National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine report success using acupuncture for conditions as varied as knee osteoarthritis, post traumatic stress disorder, IVF and infertility, chronic low back pain and fibromyalgia. Conditions such as insomnia, digestive disorders, PMS and menstrual cramps – even tennis elbow and chemotherapy-induced nausea can also be helped with acupuncture.
Skippack Acupuncture offers a variety of medical acupuncture, therapeutic massage services, nutritional counseling, workshops and classes. We specialize in pain relief, stress reduction, digestive ailments and fertility. Acupuncture is among the oldest healing practices in the world. As part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), acupuncture aims to restore and maintain health through the stimulation of specific points on the body. In the United States, where practitioners incorporate healing traditions from China, Japan, Korea, and other countries, acupuncture is considered part of complementary and alternative medicine (CA
Acupuncture therapy usually involves a series of weekly treatments in an outpatient setting. Each visit typically includes an exam and an assessment of your current condition, the insertion of needles, and a discussion about self-care tips. An acupuncture visit generally lasts about 45 – 60 minutes.
To find out how acupuncture can help you, call or email us at the numbers below.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a complete medical system that is capable of diagnosing and successfully treating a wide range of conditions including:
EYE, EAR, NOSE, THROAT DISORDERS • Sinusitis • Sore Throat • Hay Fever
• Nerve Deafness • Ringing in the Ears • Dizziness • Poor Eyesight
CIRCULATORY DISORDERS • High Blood Pressure • Angina Pectoris
GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Spastic colon
• Food Allergies
• Gastritis • Abdominal Bloating • Hemorrhoids
GYNECOLOGICAL / GENITOURINARY DISORDERS
• Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) • Irregular, Heavy or Painful Menstruation
• Endometriosis • Menopause • Fibroids • Chronic Bladder Infection
• Complications in Pregnancy • Morning Sickness • Kidney Stones
• Impotence • Infertility in Men and Women • Sexual Dysfunction
IMMUNE DISORDERS • Candida
• Chronic Fatigue • HIV and AIDS • Epstein Barr Virus • Allergies • Lupus • MS • Hepatitis
ADDICTION • Smoking Cessation • Drugs • Alcohol
EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS • Anxiety
• Insomnia • Depression • Stress
MUSCULOSKELETAL AND NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS • Arthritis
• Sciatica • Back Pain • Bursitis • Tendonitis
• Stiff Neck
• Bells Palsy
• Trigeminal Neuralgia • Headaches and Migraines • Stroke • Cerebral Palsy
• Sprains • Muscle Spasms • Shingles
RESPIRATORY DISORDERS • Asthma • Emphysema • Bronchitis
• Colds and Flus
ACUPUNCTURE ALSO TREATS • Chemotherapy/Radiation Side Effects • Diabetes • Dermatological Disorders
• Weight Control
4080 Skippack Pike, PO Box 591
To make an appointment:
- Click the button to book online!
- And also, feel free to call our office if you don't see the appointment date or time available that you'd like.
- All reservations must be changed or canceled no later than 8:00pm the night before to avoid a $30.00 "no-show" fee. We appreciate your understanding.